2021 Spring Volleyball Clinic
Who? 4th-8th grade girls
What? Volleyball Clinic for Middle School girls interested in increasing their volleyball skills. The middle school coaches as well as the varsity coaches will be there to help fine tune. Varsity players will also be there to run drills and provide more hands on experience.
Where? HCS Gym
When? Tuesday and Thursday from 3:45-5:15. March 2-April 29th
- $60 fee per athlete.
- Cash will be due on Thursday March 4th. (first day free- if you don’t want to participate after first Tuesday – no fee required)
- Will include a clinic volleyball shirt.
- All athletes must have white or black knee pads, and tennis shoes.
- Shorts and t-shirts or long sleeved shirts- no spandex or tank tops.
- If weather requires a cancellation, there will be a makeup day after the last clinic days- this will be communicated if needed
- Masks need to be worn in and out of the gym.
- Bring your own water bottle
Fee will go towards the clinic volleyball shirt each athlete will get. This also will be used to help fund and purchase a new volleyball net system.